Monday, July 20, 2009

Black T-shirt with C appliqued in silver sequins. Hot pink with black swirls ruffle bottom pants.
Brown and white zebra print Belle swing top with choc. brown minky dot ruffle bottom pants.

Kiley Bartlett modeling Cambelle's outfit. These are actually pants on Cambelle, but nice to know we could wear them for a while as capris one day!! :D


Hot pink and white dot flannel ruffle bottom pants with white l/s turtle neck.



Once again, sweetKiley modeling Cambelle's outfit that really does fit Cambelle as a pant set.


Ruffle bottom pants are 12.00$ to make plus cost of fabric.
Belle swing top is 18.00$ to make plus cost of fabric.
I have various places I get my fabric from and costum make my orders so your child can have a one of a kind outfit. I can find a fabric if you tell me what you are looking for, or I can tell you where to look to find some beautiful fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. how much do you charge for the :

    Brown and white zebra print Belle swing top with choc. brown minky dot ruffle bottom pants.

    ReplyDelete