Monday, August 31, 2009


Adorable Hot pink shirt with an elephant appliqued in chocolate brown dot fabric with matching ruffle bottom pants. 20.$ Size 18 months.


Hello, I am offering these outfits to my friends before I put them in Rhea Lana. I have some extra fabrics and these are too small for Cambelle. These actual outfits are for sale. They are all about 18 months size. I am putting them in Rhea Lana Thursday so if you want them let me know before then. wtsnccc@gmail.com

Lainey knotted dress in red with pink cupcake fabric and a pretty orange trim. This dress can be appliqued with name on the top. Perfect B-day dress. 18.$ I can get it appliqued for you for 5$ extra. Size 18-24 months.



White ruffle bottom pants with red matching shirt. Perfect for Christmas time. 18.$ Size 18 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment