Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Vintage Chenille items!


Vintage Chenille pillow case dress with personalized applique. This dress is 30.00 with the appliqued. It can be in many different colors. I like to personalize my clothing to everyone needs and likes so just let me know what colors and styles you would like.




I am making baby bibs!! This bib is a chocolate brown damask pring with hot pink chenille on the back. I can do terry cloth, flannel, minky dot, or woven fabric as well. This has an appliqued C on it, I also can do embroidery.
These bibs are 12$. I can get polka dots, stripes, any cool fabrics you want. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can get you some samples to look for. I can also do camo, fire trucks and boy fabrics as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment