Saturday, March 19, 2011

Back in Business!!

Hello, I am revamping my blog and getting back into sewing. I have taken a while off and miss it terribly. I have so much fun. Cambelle is getting bigger and I am a bit more experienced that I am going to start sewing again. I just love it. I am going to limit the quantity of orders I take in and I am also going to just offer certain styles of clothing. I am going to start posting several of the outfits that I will be offering to make. I will do pillowcase dresses in all styles and fabrics, a knotted dress, a really cute summer dress and ruffle bottom capris/bermuda shorts/pants of course. Most of my fabrics are boutique fabrics of very high quality I get off line. If you have certain things you are wanting colors/styles let me know and I can probably find it. Most of my dresses will be 25$ under size 6 and ruffle pants/bermuda shorts/capris are 20$. Cambelle's pettiskirt shown at the top of my blog I did make and can make them in all different styles and colors. The fabric is also only available on-line so I will have to custom order all the materials for this, due to this the cost of these are 40$ and include a beautiful flower to match. It is the softest, flowing nylon chiffon material that is not sold in stores. You will never put your little girl in a scratchy tutu again!! I make these a smaller version than the big ones so they can wear them around, get in and out of the car and enjoy them without them being such a hassle as the big pettiskirts.

ALL ORDERS MUST BE PAYED UPON PLACING ORDER. I do try to get all orders complete within 2 weeks. Will notify if any change.

Have a great day!!! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment